New pictures from Reunion 2010

Posted on 04. Sep, 2010 by in Featured, Updates

I uploaded a bunch of photos from Reunion 2010. There’s more to come, but this is a start. Click here for page, or use pulldown navigation bar at top of page under “Galleries.” Click on “View with PicLens” for a slideshow. Works on my mac, your mileage may vary.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

2 Tweets

8 Responses to “New pictures from Reunion 2010”

1. PacificHS

Reply to this comment   More from author
  3. Gregg Johnson

07. Feb, 2011

Hey Guys!

More Pics!

Love ’em…

Small world dept, ran into the Brown Chicken Brown Cow Boys on Maui, they say Aloha to Pacific High, great party, they like redwoods!

Gregg

4. http://bit.ly/seMSTI

04. Dec, 2011

I found a video of this lady who sounds really nice and talks about some methods that she used to turn her life around and start a new life with a specific income system. Anyway, the video is free so I thought I would provide a link to it here. Also, she does promote an advanced system to use and I noticed that if you close out the page with the video on it, it will ask you to stay on the page for a bonus and if you do, you can get the advanced package for $39 instead of $49. I got enough out of the free video, personally, so I can’t really tell you what the advanced methods are but I think it involves some free traffic secrets and methods that anyone can use. Here’s the link to her video: http://goo.gl/LjqbM

5. Shelley Roecker

26. Sep, 2013

I was a student at PHS in 1968, Always wondered what happened to everybody, especially Peter Marin, the Director.

6. Robin Bloomgarden

18. Jan, 2014

Hi Shelley Roecker,

I do not know your name, but Peter Marin is alive and well as far as I know.

If you want to write to me at this email address and give me some of your personal info I will put you on the reunion list (private) and can maybe hook you up with his contact info.

I would like: Your full name when you attended, your home address now, any telephone numbers and any websites of yours. Mostly this info is so we can contact you in future with news of PHS. Also, what were the exact dates you were at Pacific?
    If you want to include names of any friends you’d like to contact, let me know.
    Thanks, Robin
    Keeper of the lists.

7. jana livingston

25. Jan, 2014

have not yet attended a re-union- it would be fun= where is it going to be?

8. c.p siegel

16. May, 2014

Hi Jana I still owe you forty bucks anbucky knows. It
    I was jana’s man for a while lived in the triacon dome then abortion Bart’s running low write more later